lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

Reading from the Gospel, Tuesday January 26 (click here)


    Tuesday, January 26
   Daily Gospel (Mk 3, 31-35): At that time come the mother and brothers of Jesus, and standing outside, they sent to call. It was a lot of people sitting around. They say: "Hey !, your mother, your brothers and your sisters are outside asking for you." He answers: "Who is my mother and my brothers?". And looking around at those who were sitting in a circle around him, says, "Here are my mother and my brothers. Whoever does the will of God is my brother, my sister and my mother. "

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

   #padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario