sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Sunday, 14 August (click here)


Sunday, 14 August
Daily Gospel (Lk 12, 49 to 53): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: "I have come to set fire to the world, and how would that it were already kindled! I have to go through a terrible ordeal and how I've suffered until you're done! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? But I tell you no, but rather division. Because, from now on five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. The father will be against son and son against father; mother against daughter and daughter against her mother; the mother against her daughter and the daughter against her mother. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

  #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario