martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Wednesday April 13 (click here)


  Wednesday, April 13
  Gospel of the day (Jn 6, 35-40): At that time, Jesus told the people: "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I told you: I have seen and believe not. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away; because I came down from heaven, not to do my will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the will of him that sent me; lose nothing of what he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life and I will raise him on the last day. "

   We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

  #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario