lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Tuesday April 12 (click here)


  Tuesday, April 12
  Gospel of the day (Jn 6, 30-35): At that time, people said to Jesus, "What sign do to see and believe in you? What can you do? Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, as it is written: Bread from heaven gave them to eat. " Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven; my Father gives you the true bread from heaven; For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. " Then they said, "Lord, give us this bread always." Jesus said: "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. "

   We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

  #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario