martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Wednesday March 9 (click here)


 Wednesday March 9
 Gospel of the day (John 5, 17-30): At that time, Jesus told his disciples, "My Father worketh hitherto, and I work" Therefore the Jews sought more to kill him, because he not only broke the Sabbath but also called God his own Father, making himself equal to God.

So Jesus speaking, said to them, "Truly, truly, I say: the Son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father doing what he does, that also makes it also the Son . For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he does. And it will show even greater than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he will. For the Father judges no one; but he has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. Truly, truly, I say: He who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

"Truly, truly, I say: the time comes (and we are in it), when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so has given the Son to have life in himself, and has given power to judge, because he is the Son of man. do not be surprised by this: the time when all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment comes. And I can not do anything on my own: I judge as I hear; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

#sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario