martes, 22 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Wednesday March 23 (click here)


 Wednesday, March 23
 Gospel of the day (Mt 26, 14-25): At that time, one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, "What will ye give me, and I will deliver them? '. They paid him thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

The first day of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and said, "Where do you want us to make preparations to eat the Passover?". He said, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says, My time is near; at home I will celebrate the Passover with my disciples. ' " The disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

At dusk, he stood at the table with the Twelve. And as they ate, he said, "I tell you, one of you will betray me." Very saddened, they began to say to Him one by one, "Is it I, Lord?". He replied, "who has dipped his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me. The Son of man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! Over it for that man she had not been born. " Then he asked Judas, who would give: "Am I, Rabbi?". He said to him: "Yes, you said it."

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 
 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario