martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Wednesday March 16 (click here)


 Wednesday, March 16
 Gospel of the day (John 8, 31-42): At that time Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth shall make you free ". They replied, "We are descendants of Abraham and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say you You will be set free '?. Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to everyone who commits sin is a slave. And the slave does not remain in the house forever; while the child stays forever. If therefore the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. I know that you are descendants of Abraham; but you seek to kill me, because my word no place in you. I speak what I have seen with my Father; and you do what you have heard from your father. "

They replied, "Our father is Abraham." Jesus says: "If you are children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. But you try to kill me, to me that I have told you the truth I heard from God. That did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. " They told him, "We were not born of prostitution; we have no father than God. " Jesus answered, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; I have not come on my own, but He sent me. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario