lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Tuesday March 29 (click here)


 Tuesday, March 29
 Gospel of the day (Jn 20.11 to 18): At that time, Mary was by the tomb crying out. And as she wept, she stooped to look inside, and saw two angels in white sitting where he had been the body of Jesus, one at the head and one at the feet. They said, 'Woman, why are you crying?'. She answered, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and do not know where they have laid him." That said, he turned and saw Jesus standing, but did not know it was Jesus. Jesus said, "Woman, why are you crying? Who are you looking for?". She thought he was the gardener, she says, "Sir, if you you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I'll take it." Jesus says, "Mary." She turned and said to him in Hebrew, "Rabboni," which means "Teacher". " Jesus said: "Do not touch me, I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' " Mary Magdalene went and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord and that he had said these words.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario