lunes, 21 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Tuesday March 22 (click here)


 Tuesday, March 22
 Gospel of the day (Jn 13 21-33.36-38): At that time, Jesus sat at table with his disciples, was troubled in spirit and said: "Truly, truly, I say that one of you will betray me ". The disciples looked at one another, uncertain of whom he spoke. One of his disciples, whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to Jesus. Simon Peter motioned to him and says: 'Ask who's talking. " He, leaning on the breast of Jesus, says, "Lord, who is it?". Jesus answered, "It is he to whom I give the morsel wet." And dipping the morsel, he takes and gives it to Judas, son of Simon Iscariot. And then, after the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus says, "What you do, do quickly." But none of the table knew why he said it. As Judas had the bag, some thought Jesus was telling him, "Buy what we need for the feast," or that he should give something to the poor. As the morsel, he went out. It was night.

When he came out, Jesus says, "Now is glorified the Son of man and God is glorified in Him If God has been glorified in him, God will also glorify him in himself and will glorify him very soon.. my children, and soon I will be with you. You will look for me, and, like I told the Jews, where I go, ye can not come, I also say to you now. " Simon Peter said to him, "Lord, where are you going?". Jesus replied: "Where I am going you can not follow me now; you will follow later. " Peter says, "Why can not I follow now? I will give my life for you. " Jesus answered, "What will you give your life for me? Truly, truly, I say not before the rooster crows before you have denied me three times. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora
 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #cristianismo #biblia #iglesia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario