lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Tuesday March 15 (click here)


 Tuesday, March 15
 Gospel of the day (John 8, 21-30): At that time Jesus said to the Pharisees: "I go and you will seek me and die in your sin. Whither I go, ye can not come. " The Jews said, "Is it going to kill himself, for he says, 'Where I am going, you can not come'?". said to them, "You are from below, I am from above. You are of this world, I am not of this world. I have already said that die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am, die in your sins. "

Then he said, "Who are you?". Jesus answered, "From the beginning, what I'm saying. Much could talk about you and judge, but he who sent me is true, and what I have heard from him is what I tell the world. " They did not understand that he spoke to them of the Father. Therefore said to them, Jesus: "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am, and that I do nothing on my own; but what the Father has taught me, that's what I mean. And he who sent me is with me has not left me alone, because I always do what pleases Him. " As he spoke, many believed in Him.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario