miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday, March 31 (click here)


 Thursday March 31
 Daily Gospel (Lk 24, 35-48): At that time, the disciples told what had happened on the road and how they had known Jesus in the breaking of bread. They were talking about these things, when He stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you." Startled and frightened, supposed that they saw a spirit. But He said, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? Look at my hands and my feet; I'm myself. Touch me and see for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have. " And saying this, he showed them his hands and feet. Since they had just not believe it because of joy and were amazed, said, "Have ye here any meat?". They gave him a piece of broiled fish. He took it and ate before them.

Then he said to them, "These are my words that I spoke when I was still with you, 'You need to fulfill everything that is written in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and Psalms about me.'" And then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said, "Thus it is written that the Christ would suffer and rise from the dead on the third day and preached in his name repentance and forgiveness of sins to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario