miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday March 17 (click here)


 Thursday, March 17
 Gospel of the day (John 8, 51-59): At that time Jesus said to the Jews: "Truly, truly, I say: if anyone keeps my word, he shall not see death for ever." Le Jews said, "We are confident that you have a demon now. Abraham died, and the prophets; and you say, 'If anyone keeps my word, he will not ever taste death. " Are you you greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died. Who do you got yourself? ". Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, 'He is our God,' and yet do not know him, I surely do know him, and if I said I do not know him, I would be a liar like you. But I know him, and keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day thinking; I saw it and was glad. " The Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old and you have seen Abraham?". Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am." Then they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself and left the Temple.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario