miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday March 10 (click here)


 Thursday, March 10
 Gospel of the day (Jn 5, 31-47): At that time Jesus said to the Jews: "If I bear witness of myself, my testimony is not valid. There is another who bears witness to me, and I know that is true the testimony he gives me. Ye sent to John, and he testified to the truth. Not that I seek testimony of a man, but I say this so that you may be saved. He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing to rejoice for a while in his light. But I have a greater than John's testimony; for the works which the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I do, testify about me, that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me, is what has given testimony of me. You have never heard his voice nor have never seen his face, not his word abiding in you, because you believe that He has sent.

"You search the scriptures, because they believe have eternal life through them; they are they which testify of me; and you refuse to come to me to have life. I do not receive glory from men. But I know: you do not have in you the love of God.

"I have come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, who receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God? Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. For if you believed Moses, you would believe me me, for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words? ".

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario