jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Friday March 18 (click here)


 Friday, March 18
 Gospel of the day (Jn 10, 31-42): At that time, the Jews again brought stones to stone him. Jesus said, "Many good works from my Father I have shown. For which of those works do you stone me? ". The Jews answered him: "We do not stone you for a good work, but for blasphemy and because that thou, being a man, you make yourself God." Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said you are gods'? If you call gods those whom he addressed the Word of God-and can not fail the Scripture- him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, how would you say that blasphemes because I said, 'I am the Son of God '? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not; but if I do, although I do not believe me, believe the works, and thus know and understand that the Father is in me and I in him. " Again they wanted to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands. He went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing, and stayed there. Many came to him and said, "John did no sign, but everything John said of this man was true." And many believed in Him.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario