jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Friday March 11 (click here)


 Friday, March 11
 Gospel of the day (Jn 7 1-2.10.14.25-30): At that time, he was in Galilee, and could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill Him. the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was approaching. After his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up, not openly, but incognito.

It mediated and the feast, Jesus went up into the temple and began to teach. They said some of those of Jerusalem: "Is not that who want to kill? See how speaking openly and they say nothing. Can it be that the authorities really this is the Christ? But we know where this is, whereas when Christ comes, no one will know where he is. " Cried, then, Jesus taught in the temple and saying, "You know me and know where I am. But I have not come on my own; but who sent me it is true; but you do not know him. I know him, because I am from Him and He is the one who sent me. " They wanted, then arrest him, but no one laid hands because he had not yet reached its time.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario