viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

Gospel Reading Saturday March 5th (click here)


 Saturday, March 5
 Daily Gospel (Lk 18: 9-14): At that time, Jesus also told some that they were righteous and despised others, this parable: "Two men went up into the temple to pray; one a Pharisee and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed inside this way: 'O God! I thank you that I am not like other men, rapacious, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice a week, I pay tithes on my whole income. ' But the tax collector stood some distance away, not daring even to raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'Oh God! Have mercy on me, a sinner! '. I tell you, the latter went home justified and that no. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled; and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

#sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario