domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

Gospel Reading, Monday, February 15 (click here)


  Monday, 15 February
 Daily Gospel (Mt 25,31-46): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels, then he will sit on his throne of glory. They will be gathered before him all nations, and He will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. Put the sheep on his right and the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me; I was naked and you clothed me; sick, and you visited me; in prison and you came to me. ' Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and gave you food; or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? '. And the King will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of these my brethren, you did for me me'.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me not; I was naked, and you did not clothe me; sick and in prison and you did not visit me. ' Then they also say: 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?'. Then he will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, as you did not do for one of these least ones, you did it not to me.' And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. "

  We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

  #padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario