sábado, 9 de enero de 2016

Daily reading of the Holy Gospel, Sunday, 10 January (click here)


   Sunday, 10 January
   Daily Gospel (Lk 3, 15-16.21-22): At that time, as the people were waiting, and all were thinking in their hearts about John, whether perhaps he were the Christ; John answered them all, saying: "I baptize you with water; but he who is mightier than I, and I am not worthy to untie his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. "

It happened that when all the people were baptized, Jesus also baptized and was praying, heaven was opened, and fell upon him the Holy Spirit in bodily form like a dove; and a voice came from heaven: "You are my son; the Beloved, in whom I am well pleased. "

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

   #padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario