domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

Daily Gospel reading, Monday, December 21 (click here)


   Monday, December 21
   Daily Gospel (Luke 1, 39-45): In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country to a city of Judah; He entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. It happened, when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit; and crying with a loud voice, he said, "Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb; And where to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? Because, just came to my ears the voice of your greeting, the baby leaped in my womb.Blessed is she who believed that the things that were spoken by the Lord "would be fulfilled.

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

   #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #diario #jesus #cristiano #biblia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario