domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

Daily Gospel reading, Monday, December 14 (click here)


   Monday, December 14
  Daily Gospel (Mt 21, 23-27): At that time, Jesus entered the temple. While teaching came to him the chief priests and elders of the people, saying: "By what authority are you doing this? And who gave you this authority? ". Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you one thing; if you reply me to it, I will tell you in my turn by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John, whence was it ?, from heaven or from men? ". They reasoned among themselves: "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will say, 'Then why did not you believe him?'. And if we say, 'From men,' we fear the people, for all hold John as a prophet. " They answered, then, to Jesus, "We do not know." And He also said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do this."

  We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

  #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #diario #jesus #cristiano #biblia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario