lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Tuesday, November 3 (click here)

  Tuesday, November 3
  Gospel (Lk 14,15 to 24): At that time Jesus said one of those who eat at the table: "Blessed are those who can eat in the Kingdom of God". He replied, "A man gave a great dinner and invited many; the dinner he sent his servant to tell the guests, 'Come, you're all prepared. " But every one began to make excuses. The first said, 'I bought a field and must go to him; I pray dispenses me '. And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen and I go to try them; I pray dispenses me '. Another said: 'I got married, so I can not go.'

"He returned the servant and told his master. So angry the owner of the house said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and do come in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame.' The servant said, 'Lord, it is done as you commanded, and there is still room.' Lord said unto the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and forces to enter my house may be filled. " For I tell you that none of those invited will taste my dinner. "

  We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario