jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Friday November 6 (click here)

  Friday, November 6
  Gospel (Lk 16, 1 to 8): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: "There was a rich man who had a manager was accused to him for squandering his property; he called and said, 'What do I hear about you? Account of your management, for you can no longer continue managing '. The steward said to himself, 'What shall I do, because my lord taketh away from me the stewardship? Dig, I can not; to beg I am ashamed. I know what I will do, so that when it is removed from the administration receive me into their houses. '

"And calling one by one his lord's debtors, he said to the first, 'How much do you owe my master?'. He said, 'A hundred measures of oil.' He said, 'Take your bill, sit down quickly and write fifty.' Then he asked another, 'how much do you owe?'. He replied, 'A hundred measures of wheat.' He said to him, 'Take your bill, and write eighty.'

"The master commended the dishonest steward for his astuteness, for the children of this world are wiser in their generation than the children of light."

  We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario