viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Gospel reading Saturday November 14 (click here)

   Saturday, 14 November
   Gospel (Lk 18, 1-8): At that time, Jesus proposed a parable to instill that must pray ceaselessly. "There was a judge in a city, who neither feared God nor cared about men. There was a widow in that city who kept on coming to him and said, 'Give me justice against my adversary.' For a long time he refused, but afterward he said to himself, 'Though I neither fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow causes me discomfort, I'm going to do justice to not continually come to importune me.' "

He said therefore, the Lord: "Hear what the unjust judge; and God, did not avenge his elect, who cry to him day and night, and made to wait? I tell you will avenge them speedily. But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth? ".

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago