viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Gospel reading Saturday November 14 (click here)

   Saturday, 14 November
   Gospel (Lk 18, 1-8): At that time, Jesus proposed a parable to instill that must pray ceaselessly. "There was a judge in a city, who neither feared God nor cared about men. There was a widow in that city who kept on coming to him and said, 'Give me justice against my adversary.' For a long time he refused, but afterward he said to himself, 'Though I neither fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow causes me discomfort, I'm going to do justice to not continually come to importune me.' "

He said therefore, the Lord: "Hear what the unjust judge; and God, did not avenge his elect, who cry to him day and night, and made to wait? I tell you will avenge them speedily. But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth? ".

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario