martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

From the Gospel of the day, Wednesday November 18 (click here)

  Wednesday, November 18
  Daily Gospel (Lk 19, 11-28): At that time Jesus was near Jerusalem and added a parable, because those who were with him believed the kingdom of God would appear at any moment. He said therefore, "A nobleman went into a far country to receive the king and then return. He is having called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said to them, 'Do business until I return. " But his citizens hated him and sent an embassy after him to say, 'We do not want that to reign over us'.

"It happened when he returned, after receiving the royal investiture, he sent for those servants, to whom he had given the money, to find out what had won each. The first one came and said, 'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. He said, 'Well, thou good !; since you have been faithful in the least, take charge of ten cities. ' The second came and said, 'Your mine, Lord, has made five pounds.' He said this: 'Get you also commanding five cities'. I came the other and said, 'Lord, here is thy pound, which I kept in a canvas; I was afraid of you, you're a hard man; you take what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow. ' He said to him, 'By your own mouth I judge you, evil servant; You knew that I was an exacting man, taking up what I laid not down and reaping what I did not sow; So why you not put my money in the bank? And so, at my coming I should have received with interest. "

"And he said to the bystanders, 'Take the pound from him and give it to him that hath ten pounds. Said to him, 'Lord, he has ten pounds.' 'I tell you that to everyone who has will be given; Whoever it does not have, even what he has will be taken away. And those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me. '"

And he is having said this he went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

  #padresantiagozamora   #sacerdotessinfronteras 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario