sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

From the Gospel of the day, Sunday November 22 (click here)


   Sunday, 22 November, Christ the King
   Daily Gospel (Jn 18, 33 to 37): At the time, Pilate said to Jesus, "Are you the King of the Jews?". Jesus answered: "Do you say this on your own, or did others tell you about me?". Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your nation and the chief priests have handed you over to me. You've done?". Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would fight, that was not delivered to the Jews: but my kingdom is not from here. "Pilate said, "So you are a king?". Jesus answered: "Yes, as you say, I am a king. For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice. "

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

   #padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario