sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Sunday, 20 September (click here)


 Sunday, 20 September
 Gospel (Mk 9, 30-37): At that time, Jesus and his disciples went through Galilee, but He does not want anyone to know, because he was teaching his disciples. I said, "The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men; kill him and died three days after he shall rise again. " But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask.

They came to Capernaum and, once home, he asked them, "What were you discussing on the way?". They were silent, for on the way they had argued about who was the greatest. Then he sat down, called the Twelve, and said, "If one wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all." And taking a child, he stood among them, shook his arms and said, "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me; and whoever receives me, receives not me me but him who sent me. "

  We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario