lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Tuesday August 11 (click here)


Liturgical Day: Tuesday August 11
 Gospel (Mt 18, 1-5.10.12-14): On one occasion, the disciples asked Jesus, "Who then is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?". He called a child, I stood among them and said, "Truly I tell you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Hence, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. And whoever receives one such child in my name receives me. Beware despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders him, will he not leave the mountains in the ninety-nine, go in search of the stray? And if he finds it, truly I say that has more joy over it than over the ninety-nine that did not stray. Similarly, it is not the will of your heavenly Father that you lose one of these little ones. "

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario