jueves, 2 de julio de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Friday July 3 (click here)


Liturgical day: Friday July 3, St. Thomas, apostle
  Gospel (Jn 20, 24-29): Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." He replied: "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails and put my hand into his side, I will not believe"

Eight days later, his disciples were again inside and Thomas was with them. Jesus came and stood among the doors being shut, and said, "Peace be with you." Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see my hands; bring your hand and put it into my side; do not be faithless, but believing. "Thomas replied, "My Lord and my God." Jesus said: "Because you have seen me you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed. "

   Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario