viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

Gospel Reading Saturday July 18 (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday July 18
  Gospel (Mt 12, 14-21): At that time, the Pharisees plotted against him how to destroy. Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. Many followed him and he healed them all. And he commanded them to not make him strongly; to the oracle of the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled: "Behold my servant whom I have chosen, my beloved in whom my soul delights. I will put my spirit upon him, and announce judgment to the nations. It does not strive, nor cry, nor will anyone hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break nor quench a smoldering wick, until victory carried the judgment in his name the Gentiles will hope. "

   Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario