viernes, 10 de julio de 2015

Gospel Reading Saturday July 11 (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday July 11
 Gospel (Mt 10, 24-33): At that time, Jesus told his Apostles: "A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. It is enough for the disciple to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the owner of the house he has been called Beelzebub, how much more their domestic!

"Do not be afraid. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, nor hidden that shall not be known. What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what you hear whispered, proclaim from the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul; rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls on the ground without your Father. As for you, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore; you are worth more than many sparrows. For everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; but whoever denies me before men, I will disown before my Father who is in heaven. "

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago