sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Sunday June 7 (click here)


Liturgical day: Sunday June 7
 Gospel (Mk 14 12-16.22-26): The first day of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover lamb was sacrificed, his disciples say to him: "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover? ". Then, he sends two of his disciples and said to them, "Go into the city; you will meet a man carrying a pitcher of water; Follow him, and wherever he enters, say to the owner of the house, 'The Teacher asks: Where is my room where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?'. He will teach on the top floor one large room furnished and ready; there prepare for us. " The disciples left, came to the city, and found as he had told them and prepared the Passover.

And while they were eating, he took bread, blessed it, broke it and gave it and said, "Take, this is my body." Then he took a cup and given thanks, he gave it, and they all drank from it. And he said, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is shed for many. I assure you no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God. "

And sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario