viernes, 26 de junio de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Saturday, 27 June (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday June 27
 Gospel (Mt 8, 5-17): At that time, entering Capernaum, a centurion came to him and begged him saying, "Lord, my servant lies in the house paralyzed, grievously tormented." Jesus said: "I'll cure him." The centurion replied, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only say the word and my servant will be healed. For I, who am a junior, I have soldiers under me, and I say to one, 'Go' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it. " When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to those following him, "I assure you that in Israel I have not found so great faith, no. And I tell you that many will come from east and west and will recline with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be cast into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. " And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; that happens to you as you have believed. " And in that hour he healed the servant.

When Jesus came into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother in bed with a fever. He touched her hand and the fever left her; and he got up and began to serve. At sunset, they brought to him many possessed; He cast out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick, the oracle of the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled: "He took our infirmities and bore our diseases."

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario