martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Wednesday May 20 (click here)


Liturgical Day: Wednesday May 20
Gospel (Jn 17, 11b-19): At that time Jesus lifted up his eyes to heaven and said: "Holy Father, keep them in thy name whom thou hast given me, that they may be one as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name that you gave me. I have guarded them, and none is lost except the son of perdition, that the scripture might be fulfilled.

"But now I am coming to you, and I say these things in the world to have in themselves my joy filled. I have given them your word and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world. I do not ask you out of the world, but to protect them from evil. They are not of the world, as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also may be consecrated in truth. "

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario