miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Thursday May 21 (click here)


Liturgical day: Thursday May 21
Gospel (Jn 17.20 to 26): At that time Jesus lifted up his eyes to heaven and said: "Holy Father, I pray not only for these but also for those who through their word will believe in me so that all may be one. As you, Father, are in me and I in you, may they also be in us so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one, and the world know that you sent me and hast loved them as thou hast loved me.

"Father, whom you have given me, I want you where I am to be with me, to behold my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. Righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them. "

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario