viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Saturday May 30 (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday May 30
  Gospel (Mk 11, 27-33): At that time, Jesus and his disciples returned to Jerusalem, and while walking in the temple, come to him the chief priests, scribes and elders, and said, "How what authority are you doing this ?, or who gave you this authority to do so? ". Jesus said, "I'm going to ask you something. Answer me and I tell you by what authority I do this. The baptism of John, was it from heaven or from men? Answer me. "

They reasoned among themselves: "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will say, 'Then why did not you believe him?'. But can we say, 'From men'? ". People were afraid; because all they counted him as a true prophet. They respond, then, to Jesus, "do not know". Jesus said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do this."

   Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario