viernes, 22 de mayo de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Saturday May 23 (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday May 23
Gospel (Jn 21, 20-25): At that time, becoming Pedro saw that he was the disciple whom Jesus loved, who also at the supper had leaned on his chest and told him: "Lord, who is which he will deliver? ". Peter seeing him, said to Jesus, "Lord, and he, what?". Jesus answered him, "If I want him to remain until I come, what do you care? You follow me. " He ran, then, between the brothers spread that this disciple would not die. But Jesus had not said to Peter, "He will not die," but, "If I want him to remain until I come."

This is the disciple who testifies to these things and has written them, and we know that his testimony is true. There are also many other things that Jesus did. If they were written every one, I suppose that even the whole world would contain the books that would be written.

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario