jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Friday May 22 (click here)


Liturgical day: Friday May 22
Gospel (Jn 21, 15-19): Having Jesus appeared to the disciples and eating with them, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" He said to him: "Yes, Lord, you know I love you. Jesus said, "Feed my lambs." He said to him a second time: "Simon son of John, do you love me?". He will say, "Yes, Lord, you know I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep."

He said to him the third time, "Simon son of John, do you love me?". Pedro that the third time would be sad: "Do you love me?" And said, "Lord, you know everything; you know I love you. Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. Truly, truly, I say to you when you were young, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want. " This signifying by what death he would glorify God. That said, he added, "Follow me."

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario