sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Sunday, September 18 (click here)


Sunday, September 18
Daily Gospel (Lk 16, 1-13): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: There was a rich man who had a manager was accused to him of squandering his property; he called and said: What I hear about you? Account of your administration, because you can no longer continue managing. the steward said to himself: What shall I do, because my lord taketh away from me the stewardship? Dig, I can not; to beg I am ashamed. I know what I will do, so that when it is removed from the administration receive me into their houses.

  And calling one by one to the debtors of his master, he said to the first: How much do you owe my master ?. He replied hundred measures of oil. He said, Take your bill, sit down quickly and write fifty. Then he said to another: You, how much do you owe? He replied: One hundred loads of wheat. He said to him: Take thy bill, and write eighty.

  The master commended the dishonest steward for his astuteness, for the children of this world are more prudent with their generation than the children of light. I say to yourselves friends with the unrighteous mammon, so that when it fails they may receive you into eternal dwellings. He who is faithful in the least, it is also in much; and he that is unjust in the least, it is also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will entrust the true riches? And if you have not been faithful with what belongs to another, who will give you what is yours? No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate one and love the other; or else he will hold to one and despise the other. You can not serve God and mammon.


  Word of God!


  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  




#padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras #evangelio #iglesia #jesusdenazaret #cristianismo #comunidadabiertadesacerdotessinfronteras #ecumenismo 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario