domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Sunday, 11 September (click here)


Sunday, 11 September
Daily Gospel (Lk 15, 1-32): At that time, all the publicans and sinners drew near to Him to hear Him, and the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying: This man receives sinners and eats with them. Then he told them this parable: Who of you has a hundred sheep and losing one of them, doth not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the lost one until he finds it? And when he finds it, he lays it on his shoulders; and coming home, he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my sheep that I had lost. " I tell you, just as there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no conversion.

  Or, what woman having ten silver coins and loses one, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when he finds it, call together her friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I had lost. " Similarly, I tell you, joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

  He said: A man had two sons, and the younger of them said to his father: "Father, give me the share of property that falls to me." And he divided unto them. A few days later, the younger son gathered all and went to a distant country where he squandered his property in loose living. When he had spent everything, a severe famine in that country, and he began to be in need. Then he went and hired one of the citizens of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed swine. He longed to fill his belly with the husks that the pigs ate, but no one gave him anything. And he came to himself he said, 'How many hired servants of my father have bread in abundance, while here I am starving to death I will arise and go to my father and say: Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I no longer deserve to be called your son; treat me as one of your hired servants. " And he arose, and came to his father.

  I while he was still far off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran, threw his arms around him and kissed him. The son said, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, and do not deserve to be called your son." But the father said to his servants. 'Bring quickly the best robe, and put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet bring the fatted calf, kill it, and let us eat and make merry, for this my son was dead and he has returned to life, was lost and has been found. "Then the celebration began.

  His eldest son was in the field and at the back, as he approached the house, he heard music and dancing, and calling one of the servants and asked what this meant. He said, "Your brother has returned and your father has killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe." He was angry and would not go. His father went out, and he pleaded him. But he answered his father, "so many years I serve thee ago, and never left to fulfill your orders, but I've never given me a kid to have a party with my friends, and Now that has come this son of yours who has devoured your living with prostitutes, you killed for him the fatted calf! ". But he said, "Son, you are always with me, and everything I have is yours, but we should celebrate and rejoice, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost, and is found".

  Word of God!

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora


   #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #Evangelio #Catolico #Jesus
#Biblia #Cristo #Iglesia #cristianismo #jesusdenazaret #Ecumenismo #Eucaristia #comunidadabiertadesacerdotessinfronteras 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario