viernes, 26 de agosto de 2016

Gospel Reading Saturday August 27 (click here)


Saturday, 27 August
Daily Gospel (Mt 25, 14-30): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: "A man, a journey, summoned his servants and entrusted his property to them: to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one , to each according to his ability; and he missed. Next, the one who received five talents went and traded with them and made five. And he that had received two gained two more. Instead, he that had received one went, he dug a hole in the ground and hid his master's money.

"After a long time the lord of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. Then the one who had received five talents came forward bringing five more, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; here are five more that I have won '. His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant !; as thou hast been faithful over how much I put; enter into the joy of your master. Also arriving itself the two talents said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; here are two that I won '. His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant !; as thou hast been faithful over how much I put; enter into the joy of your master.

"Then the one who also had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I know you're a hard man, reaping where you have not sown and gathering where you scattered. So I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, here you have what is yours. ' But his master replied, 'You wicked, lazy servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I did not scatter; Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received my own with interest. Take away therefore the talent from him and give to him who has the ten talents. For everyone who has will be given and he will grow rich; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away. And that worthless servant, throw him into the outer darkness. There will be the crying and the grinding of teeth'".

  Word of God!

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario