lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Tuesday April 19 (click here)


 Tuesday, April 19
 Gospel of the day (John 10, 22-30): the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter. Jesus was walking in the temple, in Solomon's porch. Jews surrounded him, and saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense when? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly. " Jesus answered them, "Now I have told you, but I do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name are they which testify of me; but you do not believe because you are not of my sheep. My sheep hear my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. Father, which gave them me, is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario