domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Monday, March 14 (click here)


 Monday, March 14
 Gospel of the day (John 8, 12-20): At that time Jesus spoke again to the Pharisees saying, "I am the light of the world; Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. " The Pharisees said to him: "You are testifying about yourself, your testimony is not worth". Jesus answered, "Though I bear witness of myself, my testimony is worth, because I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from or where I am going. You judge according to the flesh; I do not judge anyone; and if I judge, my judgment is true, because I am not alone, but I and the one who sent me. And in your law it is written that the testimony of two people is valid. I am one that bear witness of myself and also the one who sent me, Father, bears witness to me. "

Then he said, "Where is your Father?". Jesus answered, "You did not know me or my Father; if you knew me, you would know my Father. " These words uttered in the Treasury, while teaching in the Temple. And no one arrested him, because he had not arrived on time.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  

 #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #diario #cristo #jesus #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario