miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Thursday October 29 (click here)


   Thursday, October 29
   Gospel (Lk 13, 31-35): At that time, some Pharisees came to Jesus and said: "Go away, leave here, for Herod wants to kill you." And He said, "Go and tell that fox, 'I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I finished. But it agrees that today and tomorrow and move on, because not be that a prophet perish outside of Jerusalem. '

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem !, which kills the prophets and stones those who are sent.How often I wanted to gather your children together as a hen her brood under her wings, and you refused! Well, are you going to leave your house. I tell you not see me again until the day you say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord !"

   We share your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario