sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Sunday August 16 (click here)


Liturgical day: Sunday August 16
 Gospel (Jn 6, 51-58): At that time Jesus said to the Jews: "I am the living bread come down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world ". Jews quarreled among themselves, saying, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?". Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is drink indeed. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live by the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me. This is the bread from heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; whoever eats this bread will live forever. "

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario