domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

Reading from the Gospel, Monday August 17 (click here)


Liturgical day: Monday August 17
  Gospel (Mt 19,16 to 22): At that time, a young man approached Jesus and said, "Teacher, what good must I do to get eternal life?". He said, "Why do you ask me about what is good? One alone is good. But if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. ""What?" She tells him. And Jesus said, "Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother, and love your neighbor as yourself." The young man said, "All these I have observed; What do I still lack? ". Jesus said, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me. "At these words, the young man went away sad, for he had many possessions.

   Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario