viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

Gospel Reading Saturday August 8 (click here)


Liturgical day: Saturday August 8
 Gospel (Mt 17, 14-20): At that time came to Jesus a man who, kneeling before him, he said, "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and is ill; because often it falls into the fire and often into the water. I have presented him to your disciples, but they were unable to cure him. " Jesus answered, "Faithless and perverse generation! How long will I be with you? How long must I put? Bring him here! ". Jesus rebuked him and the demon came out of him; and the boy was cured from that hour.

Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?". He said to them: "Because of your unbelief. Because I tell you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there "and will move, and nothing will be impossible."

  Your brother in Christ, Father Santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario